The Librarian’s Toolkit
We have created the Librarian’s Toolkit to help librarians promote and share resources on using our research tools. We encourage you to update your website, embed tutorial videos, and add our logos to your site and resource materials.
- Update facts & figures on your website (see below)
- View & embed tutorial videos
- Download product logos
- Learn how to refer to our research tools
- Subscribe to Alum products? View our toolkit
- Sign up for email alerts on news & updates on Atla tools
- Share your resources with others (see below)
We invite libraries to update their website descriptions, LibGuides, and other related resources to reference our facts and figures.
Atla Religion Database
More than 3.3 million, including
- 2,500+ journal titles in total, 1,100+ of which are currently being indexed
- 1.2 million+ journal article records
- 287,000+ essay records
- 1.1 million+ review records
- 470,000+ book records
- 805,000+ records
- 390+ journal titles
AtlaSerials PLUS (Atlas PLUS)
More than 1.1 million records
- 590+ journal titles
You can find more information in the product descriptions on the Atla site, as well as on all EBSCOhost login pages.
Have you developed resources to help your students and faculty get the most out of your Atla research tools subscriptions? We’d like to know! Send along any curriculum guides, training materials, or even testimonials of how you help your students and faculty meet their academic research needs at your library using Atla’s research tools.
These materials and testimonials are being requested to better understand how libraries, librarians, faculty, and students collaborate with each other using Atla’s research tools and for the following potential uses:
- creating a “resource share” among Atla members
- blog communications
- or other materials
For more information, please reach contact us.