- Institutional Member Benefits
- Affiliate Member Benefits
- Individual Member Benefits
- Association Publications
- Consortia Program for Libraries
- Grants for Institutions & Groups
- Grants & Scholarships for Individuals
- Leadership Opportunities
The Atla Newsletter is a monthly email sent to members highlighting content published on the Atla Blog site. Along with member and association news, members will also have access to feature articles from professionals in the field of scholarly communication and theological librarianship.
Atla members, including non-members at member libraries, are automatically subscribed to the Atla Newsletter. Check to see if you are subscribed by going to the My Atla web portal. After logging in, to the right select “Publications” under “My Activities.” You may update your preferences at any time.
Have Member-Related News?
We are always looking for news related to our member libraries, professional development opportunities, upcoming events, and other exciting news and trends in the field of religion and theology. Submit your content for publication on the blog.
Read the Submissions Instructions before submitting your article.
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries