- Institutional Member Benefits
- Affiliate Member Benefits
- Individual Member Benefits
- Association Publications
- Consortia Program for Libraries
- Grants for Institutions & Groups
- Grants & Scholarships for Individuals
- Leadership Opportunities
Association related publications document the work and activities of the Association and its members and are managed and produced by Atla staff.
The Atla Newsletter is a monthly email sent to members highlighting content published on the Atla Blog site. Along with member and association news, members will also have access to feature articles from professionals in the field of scholarly communication and theological librarianship. Atla members receive a monthly email the second week of every month.
The Atla Annual Yearbook is an annual compilation of business reports of the Association as well as reports from the Association’s committees, task forces, and other groups.
The Atla Summary of Proceedings is a historical record of the Atla Annual. It includes summaries of the pre-conference professional development workshops and the full text or abstracts of plenary sessions, papers, posters, conversation groups, and workshops presented during the conference.
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries