- Member Projects & Programs
- Professional Development
- Resources for Librarianship
- Groups & Discussion Lists
Theological Librarianship is an open access journal publishing peer-reviewed articles, as well as essays and reviews, on subjects at the intersection of librarianship and religious and theological studies that potentially impact libraries. The journal is published twice a year in April and October.
The journal is hosted on Open Journal Systems (OJS) and may be accessed here: https://0-theolib-atla-com.librarycatalog.vts.edu/theolib
Prospective Contributor or Author
Visit the Information for Authors page for further information on manuscript preparation and submission procedures.
TL is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC 4.0 International) license.
- Editor in Chief: Garrett Trott (April 2019 – June 2022)
- Editor: Richard Manly Adams, Jr. (July 2017 – June 2020)
- Editor: Chris Anderson (July 2018 – June 2021)
- Editor: Jesse Mann (January 2020 – June 2022)
- Editor: Kaeley McMahan (January 2020 – June 2022)
Subscribe to Notifications
Want to know when an issue is published? Atla members receive a complimentary subscription notification to their inboxes when an issue is published. To opt-in to receive these emails, update your publication preferences in the My Atla web portal by selecting “Publications” under the “My Activities” tab.