- Member Projects & Programs
- Professional Development
- Resources for Librarianship
- Groups & Discussion Lists
Atla works with the Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion to provide new theological librarians with an orientation to the profession/vocation and an exploration of its fundamental teaching responsibilities. Strategies for working effectively with faculty are introduced in the context of an understanding of the distinctiveness of the theological librarian’s role in the activities of theological scholarship — teaching, learning, and research. The Wabash Colloquy on The Role of the Theological Librarian in Teaching, Learning, and Research is sponsored by the Professional Development Committee.
- Current Individual Members
How to Join
Availability of the Colloquy is based on membership interest. Approximately every 2-3 years a new cohort is formed. If you are interested in participating in the Wabash Colloquy, contact us and we will contact you when information is available about the next cohort.
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries