Atlas & Atlas PLUS: Evaluation Process for Inclusion
- The content of a journal must be appropriate for inclusion in Atla Religion Database®(Atla RDB®).
- Subject area or language of a given title, with preference given to titles that deepen or expand the coverage of the full text.
- Preference is given to journals that support individuals in academic scholarship or study. Journals for religious leaders and/or laity are not excluded by policy.
- Recommendations by scholars, clergy, librarians, and other audiences.
- Current publication or historical value.
- Coverage in other full-text databases: Preference is given to titles that are not available elsewhere in full text.
- Frequency of citation usage for the journal by users of Atla Religion Database.
To recommend a journal for evaluation, send title information including ISSN, publisher information, and contact information for the legal owner of the journal, if known, to our content development staff.
If you are the publisher, send a copy of at least the two most recent issues for evaluation.
Recommendations and journal issues may also be sent to:
300 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2100
Chicago, IL, 60606